Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello FPV app

The difference is like night and day. Tello app is there so Ryze can say they did one, TelloFPV is a full-featured flight app.

You just do...

$5.00us is nothing compared to the enjoyment you'll have flying your Tello with this app!
The difference is like night and day. Tello app is there so Ryze can say they did one, TelloFPV is a full-featured flight app.

You just do...

$5.00us is nothing compared to the enjoyment you'll have flying your Tello with this app!
Awesome! Thank you.

I'm a new Tello pilot. (2 days). Can someone explain the difference in the stock Tello app, and the Tello FPV app?
And why do I need it?

Great question, hopefully someone will actually answer it instead of “Try It You’ll Like It”:rolleyes:
There ARE some users that don’t own an android based phone and would like to know what we’re missing out on.....if anything.

Reactions: 2edgesword
Here let me get that for you:
Tellofpv - Google Play

Click on the paid version icon, scroll down and click 'read more'... there's a nice long description there

You didn't answer his question, you just keep shoving this app down everyone's throat. You made your thread, now just wait. The more you try to force people to buy your app, the fewer will do so. Drop the attitude. "Here let me get that for you" is unnecessary. We don't owe you anything.

Reactions: Ansia
You didn't answer his question, you just keep shoving this app down everyone's throat. You made your thread, now just wait. The more you try to force people to buy your app, the fewer will do so. Drop the attitude. "Here let me get that for you" is unnecessary. We don't owe you anything.
What? That is not even the maker of the app. In fact @volate!lo said it isn’t a necessity. No idea why you get so worked up?

I'm a new Tello pilot. (2 days). Can someone explain the difference in the stock Tello app, and the Tello FPV app?
And why do I need it?

@Tom4707,

You don't need another app as stock Tello app is enought for basic flying, but you will have much more fun using Tello third parts apps. TelloFPV is the best option nowadays. Read this forums and you will understand.

Raul.

Reactions: Ansia

As you can see from the reactions you barked at the wrong tree. TelloFpv is my creation, but obviously has a loyal following here. (Thanks for that!)
I mentioned earlier TelloFpv isn't a necessity. Its adds a lot of features, and some just prefer it. Sadly no full video tutorial exists yet, only a few (favorable) reviews.
For those with Android there is a free demo version to test compatibility. It has severe restrictions, as it is _not_ meant to be a usable version but only a way to test before you buy.

The only thing I urge anyone to avoid is to use APKs available for download on mega.nz and other platforms. They contain old bugs and have been tampered with.

Great question, hopefully someone will actually answer it instead of “Try It You’ll Like It”:rolleyes:
There ARE some users that don’t own an android based phone and would like to know what we’re missing out on.....if anything.

This posts gives a detailed descriptions of what it does differently (OK, a bit outdated by now):
New app: TelloFPV

Last edited:
Reactions: Brady and Stele
Well, went to the App Store and no TelloFPV ... so must be Android only, no? That would have been nice to explain in the first 'reply' above !!

Any plans for an iOS version?

Hola. En mi opinión no volveré a utilizar la aplicación ryze. Desde que tengo la versión de Tello fpv, me divierto más y puedo mostrar el regreso a casa con mi barco. Gracias por subir de nivel mi pequeño drone de 100 dólares.

Reactions: volate!lo
[QUOTE = "Tom4707, post: 19347, miembro: 6149"] Soy un nuevo piloto de Tello. (2 días). ¿Alguien puede explicar la diferencia en la aplicación de Tello, y la aplicación FPV de Tello?
¿Y por qué lo necesito? [/ QUOTE]
cuando lo pruebes y logres manejar todas las funciones no querrás volver a la aplicación original.

Well, went to the App Store and no TelloFPV ... so must be Android only, no? That would have been nice to explain in the first 'reply' above !!

Any plans for an iOS version?
Interesting attitude ... I don't think anyone is obliged to explain anything in the first reply. People are asking, other people are answering to their best knowledge.

No plans for IOS. I'm a non-believer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv