Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Fpv app

shadow451

Reaction score
Good morning from Northern Bali.
I am 68 years of age and have finally decided to enter the drone world.
Having recently purchased a Tello I trialed the Tello fpv demo app and was rather impressed by all the features. I would like to purchase the full version. I would ,if possible, like to purchase this software outside of Google Play.
Tis may not be the right forum for this so could you please contact me on my email [email protected].
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Good morning from Northern Bali.
I am 68 years of age and have finally decided to enter the drone world.
Having recently purchased a Tello I trialed the Tello fpv demo app and was rather impressed by all the features. I would like to purchase the full version. I would ,if possible, like to purchase this software outside of Google Play.
Tis may not be the right forum for this so could you please contact me on my email [email protected].
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks
You should remove your email address from open display. This forum has a personal message function referred to as a 'conversation'. Anyone can contact you privately via that.

Only volate!lo can answer your question about purchasing outside of the Play Store

google play store is the only way to purchase. TelloFpv is linked to the play store licensing mechanism and will not work on a device without play store.

Reactions: Alnikou
You should remove your email address from open display. This forum has a personal message function referred to as a 'conversation'. Anyone can contact you privately via that.

Only volate!lo can answer your question about purchasing outside of the Play Store
Thanks for your reply. I was unaware of this function.

google play store is the only way to purchase. TelloFpv is linked to the play store licensing mechanism and will not work on a device without play store.
Thanks for your reply. I will try to resolve the conflict I currently have with google.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv