Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello + FPV camera.

With the shape of the battery and the location of the props it wound up being best to Velcro it to the end of the tello battery in the back. It didn't look elegant. Thats why the wired in approach seemed best.

With the shape of the battery and the location of the props it wound up being best to Velcro it to the end of the tello battery in the back. It didn't look elegant. Thats why the wired in approach seemed best.
1S lipo or something else?

Just for fun I mounted a $15 fpv camera to the Tello so I can fly around real time. It works really well with my FatShark goggles. Because of where the camera is it looks like you are in a pod racer.

View attachment 127View attachment 128

This is the view from inside my FatSharks. I jammed my phone in to get the pic.View attachment 129View attachment 130
Haha Wow! That looks like so much fun! Before I bought a tello for my son, I had him practice with a RC Car. I did exactly what you did with the 3M tape, and a Fat Shark Recon V2, and Fat Shark Camera bundle I bought previously. It worked and it is light enough to try what you did but it was so small, one day my son stepped on it, so I bought an Aomway Camera with a big antenna and it paired great but it would be too heavy to put on a tello.

Here is a link to the bundle or mini camera if you are interested, and a picture of the RC after the camera switch.
Fat Shark FSV1254 - Micro FPV Camera 5.8G 25mW NTSC

Fat Shark Micro FPV Camera 25mW Video Transmitter and Recon V2 DVR Goggles Combo | eBay

Attachments

• rc-car2.png
    rc-car2.png
    508.8 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx