Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello spare parts

gwiazd0r

Reaction score
Anybody know an on-line Tello spare parts supplier ? (nothing on ebay but replacement motors only)
I have crashed my Tello and needed to change the motors but unfortunately in the process I have ripped the connecting ribbon/cable between the camera and controller.
It fly but I have no video ,so need to but a new connector for full experience :(:(

Reactions: xcrost

xcrost

Reaction score
Anybody know an on-line Tello spare parts supplier ? (nothing on ebay but replacement motors only)
I have crashed my Tello and needed to change the motors but unfortunately in the process I have ripped the connecting ribbon/cable between the camera and controller.
It fly but I have no video ,so need to but a new connector for full experience :(:(
DItto. I need the ribbon cable also. I haven't had a chance to look around yet. Pls let me know if you find one! Thanks! I have one off another drone I will will try. I might get lucky.

Reaction score
Any luck with this? I need one too.....how’d you get it to fly? Mine just says camera sensor error and won’t go any **** where

xcrost

Reaction score
Either of those work better than stock app anyway lol
Tello FPV is BEST!

Ansia

Reaction score
Why make 3 threads of the same thing?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member