Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello spare parts

gwiazd0r

Reaction score
Anybody know an on-line Tello spare parts supplier ? (nothing on ebay but replacement motors only)
I have crashed my Tello and needed to change the motors but unfortunately in the process I have ripped the connecting ribbon/cable between the camera and controller.
It fly but I have no video ,so need to but a new connector for full experience :(:(

Reactions: xcrost
Anybody know an on-line Tello spare parts supplier ? (nothing on ebay but replacement motors only)
I have crashed my Tello and needed to change the motors but unfortunately in the process I have ripped the connecting ribbon/cable between the camera and controller.
It fly but I have no video ,so need to but a new connector for full experience :(:(
DItto. I need the ribbon cable also. I haven't had a chance to look around yet. Pls let me know if you find one! Thanks! I have one off another drone I will will try. I might get lucky.

Any luck with this? I need one too.....how’d you get it to fly? Mine just says camera sensor error and won’t go any **** where

Any luck with this? I need one too.....how’d you get it to fly? Mine just says camera sensor error and won’t go any **** where
out of curiosity, try removing the bottom cover (4 screws) and gently press the camera connector.
I don't think it matters, but try an IMU calibration.

I'm looking for the part of the Tello that houses the battery, mostly the onboard connector for the battery. Have an idea to piggyback a second battery for more range, but need the connector so that I can remove both batteries to charge them.

I'm looking for the part of the Tello that houses the battery, mostly the onboard connector for the battery. Have an idea to piggyback a second battery for more range, but need the connector so that I can remove both batteries to charge them.

I don't think it's a good idea to make this change ... it would add over 26 g of weight to the TELLO and even if there was a second battery on board, with this extra weight two batteries would last as long as one! then how would you connect the second battery? To have a voltage of 4.35 V and increase the capacity of 2,200 mAh you have to put the two batteries in parallel, but I think it is a fairly complicated job to do on the little Tello.

Tip: take some extra batteries and have fun with your TELLO.;)(y)

I am working on a frame (10g) that will hold 2 stock (OEM Lihv) batteries. The batteries will be in parallel to get 2200mah at 4.3V. I have disassembled some stock (OEM) batteries to get the connecter then attach it to a 1400mah Lihv (4.3V) cell. Flight time is 14 minutes. The new frame will be about 12g more than stock tello reedy to fly. I have not found anywhere that supply’s tello ports.

Reactions: bigred143
I don't think it's a good idea to make this change ... it would add over 26 g of weight to the TELLO and even if there was a second battery on board, with this extra weight two batteries would last as long as one! then how would you connect the second battery? To have a voltage of 4.35 V and increase the capacity of 2,200 mAh you have to put the two batteries in parallel, but I think it is a fairly complicated job to do on the little Tello.

Tip: take some extra batteries and have fun with your TELLO.;)(y)
I am working on a frame (10g) that will hold 2 stock (OEM Lihv) batteries. The batteries will be in parallel to get 2200mah at 4.3V. I have disassembled some stock (OEM) batteries to get the connecter then attach it to a 1400mah Lihv (4.3V) cell. Flight time is 14 minutes. The new frame will be about 12g more than stock tello reedy to fly. I have not found anywhere that supply’s tello ports.

I did not mean that I am not interested in this type of modification ... yours is a project from scratch, but I see it more complicated on the original tello frame ..

I did not mean that I am not interested in this type of modification ... yours is a project from scratch, but I see it more complicated on the original tello frame ..
I find it much essayer to design a new frame. Once you have a design you can make modifications and print it again. I would not try to mod the stock frame. The pic attached shows what my frame is looking like. Have more work to do. You can see the 2 stock batteries and wiring connection. When I get it right I will print a frame with the battery conations.

Attachments

• IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    765.1 KB · Views: 38
I find it much essayer to design a new frame. Once you have a design you can make modifications and print it again. I would not try to mod the stock frame. The pic attached shows what my frame is looking like. Have more work to do. You can see the 2 stock batteries and wiring connection. When I get it right I will print a frame with the battery conations.

Now that looks interesting... Any more pics of other angles of this so far?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv