Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello / Spark controller / Wi-Fi extender

CSpenceFLY

Reaction score
I just picked up a Tello. I remember reading that one of the controllers could be used for the Tello and the Spark. I'm having trouble finding that information now. Can someone help me out.

Also looking for info on the best Wi-Fi extender. Preferably small and easily portable. I tend to remember seeing something that was USB based and plugged into a portable battery pack.

Thanks for any help

Reactions: Danny_uk84
I just picked up a Tello. I remember reading that one of the controllers could be used for the Tello and the Spark. I'm having trouble finding that information now. Can someone help me out.

Also looking for info on the best Wi-Fi extender. Preferably small and easily portable. I tend to remember seeing something that was USB based and plugged into a portable battery pack.

Thanks for any help
For wifi extender, pick xiaomi wifi extender because it works fine and you get more distance range.

Reactions: CSpenceFLY

Thanks for any help
There is one controller that works with the Tello: GameSir T1d (T1d is the particular model designation). Owning a Mavic Air, I bought the Tello and the GameSir T1d a couple of weeks ago, because the Tello is programmable. The controller works perfectly with the Tello. Setting up is a bit of a hassle - you first connect the Tello to your Smartphone or Tablet by wireless connection, and then pair the GameSir to your smartphone/Tablet. And you should do it fast, because after one minute of inactivity the Tello turns itself off. [I have yet to try and reverse the procedure] But when you have connected, the Tello and the controller are fun to fly, and I would wouldn't to fly without the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv