Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello state Zero Values

Icarus0408

Reaction score
Hi was just wonder why my tello edu shows 0 at velocity data part. Im moving my drone picking it from the top but the velocities keeps saying zero while like accelerometer are getting readings

Any ides why its showing this?
trying to use the data from tello state to get the distance of the drone moved

Maybe the velocity is inferred from movement commands sent, rather than measured like accceleration? The drone IMU hardware can detect acceleration, but not velocity

Reactions: pgminin
Maybe the velocity is inferred from movement commands sent, rather than measured like accceleration? The drone IMU hardware can detect acceleration, but not velocity
i just tried it, still 0 vx,vy,vg. even while moving with the drone in the air

Hi was just wonder why my tello edu shows 0 at velocity data part. Im moving my drone picking it from the top but the velocities keeps saying zero while like accelerometer are getting readings

Any ides why its showing this?
trying to use the data from tello state to get the distance of the drone moved
I don't remember exactly about the velcoity data but I do know there are problems in the stauts port. I always saved the recent sent velocity values so i didn't need to use that but for example when I did take offs i wanted to check the height so the drone will be around the same height as my face to preform face recognition but the Height value on the second flight was always 0 every tho it reached the roof so... might be a similar case ^_^

Luego de realizar un upgrade de firmware el drone Tello comenzó reportar la aceleración en x e y siempre en cero, un que exista aceleración en el plano xy. Puedo retornar a una versión de firmware anterior?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv