Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello switched from fast mode halfway through a flight!

TELLO?

Reaction score
OK so today I flew the tello in Fast mode as it was quite windy out, it was flying just fine, then I flew it out quite far from me and I’m not sure if it lost connection for a second but I tried to bring the tello back to me and found it was really slow, so looked at the controller and it had switched to slow mode, and none of my recorded footage was saved!! I’ve had that a few times now where footage doesn’t seem to get saved. ? Seems a bit dodgy if it just switches half way through a flight, if the wind was any stronger I’d have not got it back to me in that mode.

I’ve noticed the speed change myself. I’m hoping it’s a bug. As far as the recorded footage being lost, I realized that going into the settings while recording does it. If you don’t stop recording before entering settings it will not save the video.

Reactions: TELLO👋
I’ve noticed the speed change myself. I’m hoping it’s a bug. As far as the recorded footage being lost, I realized that going into the settings while recording does it. If you don’t stop recording before entering settings it will not save the video.
Cheers for the info I’m sure a good update will be out in no time ???

Hoping so. Still some glitches to work out. Just did some flips and it decided to go full throttle upwards into my ceiling, ignoring me pushing down to try to stop it. At this rate I'll need to swap the props after a few more sessions.

Hoping so. Still some glitches to work out. Just did some flips and it decided to go full throttle upwards into my ceiling, ignoring me pushing down to try to stop it. At this rate I'll need to swap the props after a few more sessions.
Oh no ?‍♂️ I’ve not had that happen yet ? I hope it doesn’t happen tomorrow as I’m taking it out to get some shots of my wildcamping adventure, hopefully I come back with a tello LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv