Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello TT Wifi connection problems

himagain

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced problems with the TT wifi in access mode not being visible to a PC?

My TT's wifi RMTT-xxxxx is visible and working to my iphone, mac and ipad but the 2 PC's I have show no wifi.

I've updated to the latest tt module firmware but no joy.

Does anyone know of a fix?

Cheers

I guess, the TT uses 5 GHz WLan. Are your PC's WiFi cards capable of 5 GHz?

I do have 5ghz devices and they are ok. I’m suspecting it’s on 5ghz as I know my laptop won’t support 5ghz.

Support question out with dji now.

I do have 5ghz devices and they are ok. I’m suspecting it’s on 5ghz as I know my laptop won’t support 5ghz.

Support question out with dji now.
i have similar problems, but if you think DJI will help you out you are wrong. I contactetd DJI Support with the description of my problems several times, no response. Also the robomaster support does not respond. I have a Wifi Analyzer App installed on the phone, and the Robomaster is showing up on channel 165, a not allowed channel in europe. I managed to change the channel with the TELLO EDU App to a 2.4ghz channel and now the PC can see the drone. I now can change the channels on the 2.4 ghz Band seemless, but i was not able to change it back to 5ghz.

This happens on 2 of 4 of my Robomaster TT drones. I figured out that the problem only exists with the seperately purchased Expansion Module on a Tello EDU.
On my 2 Original OutoftheBox RMTTs everything is just fine. I can swith with the EDU App from every Wifi Channel i want without any problem.

Hello!
Just purchased a RoboMaster TT, and having similar issues.
I managed to change the channel with the TELLO EDU App to a 2.4ghz channel
How did you do that from the Tello EDU App ? I can't find where you could change the frequency...
Thanks in advance!

Found the answer here! :)
I could not set back the channel to another valuer > 12 however.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv