Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello update problem

Zeno

Reaction score
Weird ?i got the problem now also like the other.. peoples having trouble on this update.
When flying it goes slow then fast control jerking.done all calibrations.still not stable like before... happened to Ryze,Dji? aren't they testing before releasing this update? anyway it happened like this....
When i update i didn't touch the setting on fast mode... everything alright no problem...just now i tried to lower the speed to 20 then continue flying.. lord behold my control suddenly like posses by spirit...my forward got slow going backward fast,left, right fast...
Continue flying speed getting unreliable.
WTF happening to this update...did they do this to crash and damaged our Tello during flight??????

Well welcome to the club =/
I won´t fly with mine until the fix all the problems with the latest Firmware update....

Well welcome to the club =/
I won´t fly with mine until the fix all the problems with the latest Firmware update....
????????? Yeah i know welcome to club... hahaha Ryze i think trolling us... XD

????????? Yeah i know welcome to club... hahaha Ryze i think trolling us... XD
Ryze support thinking they're no problem when i talk WTF...he was asking short video of my problem...but that's not easy alone recording..geez i told him visit the our forum

Ryze support thinking they're no problem when i talk WTF...he was asking short video of my problem...but that's not easy alone recording..geez i told him visit the our forum
I also contacted their support. He told me to check my propellers condition....OMG.......that is not the issue i explained to him...but he would n´t listen...and he also said that they did not know about this problem.... =/

It is a shame on such a fun drone =/ Ryze fix this!!
Yeah and he said he don't know when will be the next update...geez

Bro try to open your concern also the more the better...
Google type Ryze robotics online chat is available and easy

Yeah and he said he don't know when will be the next update...geez

Bro try to open your concern also the more the better...
Google type Ryze robotics online chat is available and easy
Well it was their chat i contacted them with so....i just got so angry i closed the chat window after he wanted pictures of my propellers, but instead he should have concentrated on the big issues with the crappy Firmware....=/

I just put a post on another thread about asking Ryze to put up a link to the previous firmware for people who are not happy with the new one.

Reactions: Mpgod
I only tried reducing the angle once, and it was during flight, and it worked. I may have gotten lucky. I don't think I will be using that function, but if I do, will change before lift-off.

Using the 360 or circle functions kicked me into slow mode, which I don't like, but able to switch back to fast.

It does seem like we are the Beta testers. Like you, they asked for a short video on my red/green light issue.

I had another issue with a different brand of drone, and that was the 1st thing they asked for as well. That problem was harder to create and video capture.

Well it was their chat i contacted them with so....i just got so angry i closed the chat window after he wanted pictures of my propellers, but instead he should have concentrated on the big issues with the crappy Firmware....=/
Im also getting annoyed they don't know that they're is a problem when cleary some already opened their concern to them... And he asking me to record my flight geez easy to say ..im only using my phone very inconvenient..tsk tsk im preparing to send some video of other having same issue..

Im also getting annoyed they don't know that they're is a problem when cleary some already opened their concern to them... And he asking me to record my flight geez easy to say ..im only using my phone very inconvenient..tsk tsk im preparing to send some video of other having same issue..
Cannot upload then he ask me again put in Google drive the heck the trouble they giving...i really feel the pain now...not their slogan tello feel the fun.... changes to pain..?

Sunday, finally got the latest firmware update and took it out for test flight. Burned through 3 batteries. I must say, I did not find that the update improved altitude

Sunday, finally got the latest firmware update and took it out for test flight. Burned through 3 batteries. I must say, I did not find that the update improved altitude
Did you look at new setting for altitude adjustment?if not? adjust to your preference

Reactions: Clinton1
Hi There!

I am disappointed too! I was able to record 11 min long video almost without any dropped frames, wich was well stabilized in effect videos
But it could do only ONE of our 5-6 phones in my family, the cheapest one; Vernee M5.
This is the past now, after the latest firmware upgrade none of our phones can record video fluently!!
At least 1-2 big frame drops per sec wit all from Samsung S9 to Iphone 8. And Vernee too.
So it is really not a big fun.
Good job, Ryze !!!!

Last edited:
Ah,good on ya Zeno. Didn’t think about that.
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv