Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV Question

The_5treet

Reaction score
When i go to use a preset like Dronie or Boomerang if i havent switched from photo to video it still lets you do the task but isnt till after that i notice i didnt switch it so nothing was recored, is it possible to have it ask if i want to be in video mode or have it automatically switch, Ive done it more than once :cautious:

Reactions: MNNJR69
sorry, not possible.

If in video mode when starting the autopilot the app will automatically start to record videos.
If in photo mode there is already an option to automatically start taking continuous photos for the autopilots.

Now I could change this to "if autostart continuous mode is on" then start taking photos, and if its off switch into video mode and start recording. But this is kind of "if then and if not then something else " would confuse too many people.

sorry, not possible.

If in video mode when starting the autopilot the app will automatically start to record videos.
If in photo mode there is already an option to automatically start taking continuous photos for the autopilots.

Now I could change this to "if autostart continuous mode is on" then start taking photos, and if its off switch into video mode and start recording. But this is kind of "if then and if not then something else " would confuse too many people.
Not a problem, ill pay more attention to what i have it set to :cool: , thank you for looking into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv