Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloPilots

Budgie

Reaction score
Hi to all of you out there?
I have purchased online a brand new DJI Tello with a spare battery, a Gamesir T1D and lastly a Xiaomi WIFI Repeater 2 extender.
I have one question, I have a Samsung galaxy S9+, will I be encountering any issues using this phone? ?

Best Regards
Budgie

Reactions: dirkclod
first, leave the t1d out for start. Set phone to flightmode, the re-activate only wifi and connect to tello.

Once you get a feel for how good that works, you may include the T1D. Most likely you will see a severe degradation of video quality due to BT/Wifi interference. Some phone have more troubles than others.

Wifi extender reduces the troubles by making the wifi signal stand out clearer but does not fully cure the problem.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Hi There,
Thank you for the reply, I will do so as you have explained. Hoping to receive my goods in the week, in the meantime I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos regarding the DJI Tello and from what I gather it is all about the phone. I am a starter so for the next few months I will be in training and learning the skill and upgrade at the end of the year.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Hi There,
I am from Cape Town south Africa and just starting off with Drone flying, the Tello is my foundation to learn the piloting skills needed to progress to a better DJI however, I may have two left hands and be totally useless at piloting. LOL :ROFLMAO: Practice makes perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv