Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloPlus : a Tello extension manager

sJohn

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I noticed that, recently, more and more apps for the DJI/Ryze Tello were being developed, and that all these apps could be used together as "extensions" for the Tello to have more functionality.
That's why I came up with TelloPlus. TelloPlus is an extension manager that features the apps created by the Tello community!
Everyone can submit their own app (it will be accepted unless it doesn't work) and it will be available on TelloPlus!

Screenshots:
DiHRjtl.png
SV8qvuB.png

Links :
Website
Submit your extension
GitHub (Contributions are very welcome! :D )

Please let me know your critics and what you think of it!

Best regards, John

Very green here, how exactly do I use this from mobile device ......it downloaded a " zip file "
Hey! Currently, TelloPlus only supports Windows, sorry :(
I'll try to release an android version as soon as possible.

Hello everyone,

I noticed that, recently, more and more apps for the DJI/Ryze Tello were being developed, and that all these apps could be used together as "extensions" for the Tello to have more functionality.
That's why I came up with TelloPlus. TelloPlus is an extension manager that features the apps created by the Tello community!
Everyone can submit their own app (it will be accepted unless it doesn't work) and it will be available on TelloPlus!

Screenshots:
DiHRjtl.png
SV8qvuB.png

Links :
Website
Submit your extension
GitHub (Contributions are very welcome! :D )

Please let me know your critics and what you think of it!

Best regards, John
i applaude your brilliant idea, im new, dont even introduced myself yet, going to buy tello probably tomorrow, but im reading now and getting informed about what i can do and most important of all, what is already done

ty, i hope you can centralize every invention the community have to it will me easier for everyone to keep moving forward

No worries ! I'll keep my eye out for your Android version ?
sorry the ignorance, a newbie here, but python isnt supposed to be platform-free language?
as far as i know, what ever i code in python, while you can get the libraries, you can run it everywhere

i will keep reading and informing myself but if you can suggest me something as a manual for developers i would be grateful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv