Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

The Dutch guy with the tello

Brammieman

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Proud new tello owner looking for tips and tricks to get the most out of his new toy.
So far very impressed with this 100$ wonder.

Have some experience in building and flying my own drones but bought this as a cheap and cheerful selfie drone for an upcoming holiday.

Using an S6 edge and the gamesir controller and so far it's a breeze to fly. (even the wife likes it)

Anyhows... Off to browsing the forum a bit.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum

Reactions: Brammieman
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum

Thanks for the kind welcome.

I think the developers done an excellent job at making this quad pretty stable and safe to fly out of the box. It can be flown comfortably even inside cramped areas.

I'm amazed how well it holds position (and altitude) without gps.
I still need to go over the full settings as I ran out of juice (3 batteries) having too much fun flying & shooting pics.

B.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Welcome. You are right. The tello is an amazing piece of hardware. I think that the firmware and app could be improved a lot!

Enjoy your flights and your visits to the forum.(y):)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted