Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tips & Tricks

Come on guys...
Let’s say, do you fly without prop guards? In witch circumstances?
Let’s share some tips...

why dont you start contributing instead of asking ?

theres lots of good info in other threads in this forum

why dont you start contributing instead of asking ?

theres lots of good info in other threads in this forum

Because it’s my first drone, so, I want to learn with the “pro” guys.
So, I think I don’t have to much to share with you... I’m a learner :)

then I would suggest to read the other posts
and not expect that people bring the info to your post

Got my frst drone (tello) 3 wks ago. Made a mistake of maximizing its height during windy situations and nearly lost it. Another stupid mistake was flying it at night where i lost control & landed on a hi-way. Good thing a vehicle did not step on it :) I'm learning the hard way but its cheap so if i damage it i can buy another one. Im getting a controller to enjoy the tello more, the GameSir T1D. I have wifi on the house will the interference affect the tello when i fly outdoors or indoors? Ive tried both but have not gotten any problems on interference but i wouldnt like to push my luck in case it does in the future.

Should I clean my drone motors with wd40..it's damp in my area just want to know if I should clean the motors or will that damage the drone.?

Should I clean my drone motors with wd40..it's damp in my area just want to know if I should clean the motors or will that damage the drone.?
Don’t. WD-40 will oxidice the brush coils.

Thank you for responding ...any recommendations?
Clean the outer area if you wish, with just a damp cloth and dry throughly. Do not insert any type of lubricant or chemical to the drone. You will damage it. I live in a 80%+ humidity area and mine has outlived the 40 hours of the motors life expectancy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv