Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video

Do I read this correct: You tried both Android and IOS? And both show pixelation and stutter?

Even with repeater(s), in (sub)urban areas or inside, I find there is a lot of wifi interference causing the video to break up. Around my place ~40m is a stretch, however, going out in the country side improves things a lot!

IOS devices typically have a good reception quality
So its oyur Tello - or your expectations. This is not a perfect drone, an it can't be given the price tag. Some pixelationand lagging is to be expected.

IOS devices typically have a good reception quality
So its oyur Tello - or your expectations. This is not a perfect drone, an it can't be given the price tag. Some pixelationand lagging is to be expected.
From what I can see on the videos posted on this forum, they look better then what I have experienced.

Any ideas on how to improve the videos? I purchased a repeater and it’s still choppy and pixelated..
I use an iphone 11 with the apple app and the video was unusable. i tried everything, what i noticed was that the recorded video was even more choppy than the stream. even with airplane mode on and bluetooth off the video sucked. Until i turned on Battery saving mode in the phone. Since doing this the recorded video is buttery smooth no dropped frames at all. Occasionally when i fly it into another room where i am not sitting, i will see a dropped frame in the stream but not in the recording. Not sure why this is such, but it has completely solved my issue. I suspect that either the i phone has more resources avilable to it to record in this mode and it is producing less internal electronic noise which inturn improves reception.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv