Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Vision positioning system

Bmae

Reaction score
Hi i just bought my tello, i crashed it badly and i realize only1 light of the vision positioning system is lit. Is this normal?

Thanks man. Im so worried cause when fying its not stable anymore

Thanks man. Im so worried cause when fying its not stable anymore
Make sure that the middle pinhole on the bottom /camera/ is somewhat clean without dust etc. that or dark rooms make it drift sometimes

I would recommend doing both of the calibrations before flying again,especially the hover

Reactions: Rob63
Hi i just bought my tello, i crashed it badly and i realize only1 light of the vision positioning system is lit. Is this normal?
I hav same problem also.
The message said my drobe has problem with vision positioning system and must be landing immediately.
What should i do?

I hav same problem also.
The message said my drobe has problem with vision positioning system and must be landing immediately.
What should i do?
Land immediately!

Does it happen sometimes? all the time? inside with bad lighting? outside? windy? calm? need more info :)

Land immediately!

Does it happen sometimes? all the time? inside with bad lighting? outside? windy? calm? need more info :)[/QUOT
Land immediately!

Does it happen sometimes? all the time? inside with bad lighting? outside? windy? calm? need more info :)

Before its ok, until the last time i used it.
I use inside, with same conditions when i used it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv