Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What are the best engines to tello?

Zombie

Reaction score
Hello pilots friends, this is my first post, it's a pleasure to greet you

I have a problem, I went to the beach and the engines were filled with sand. (Stupid), for which I was looking for recommendations of good engines and where to buy them, can you help me?

forgive my english and thank you very much for the help.

The best motors for the Tello are the original that have a warranty of 40 hours. Sadly any after market motor you buy will only be certified for 5-6 hours. As long as they fit into the Tello, they will work.

Thanks for your Help!

I am from Chile, and the problem is that here they do not sell original tello engines, do you know where to get it in the online market? in DJI?

Thanks!

Lamentablemente no los venden por separado. Tu mejor opcion son lugares como Banggood.com, eBay o Amazon. Son relativamente economicos, y para que puedas llegar a la espectativa de vida de ellos, pasarán meses.

Thanks for your Help!

I am from Chile, and the problem is that here they do not sell original tello engines, do you know where to get it in the online market? in DJI?

Thanks!

I'm also in Chile. I broke a motor, but I found a local storein Santiago that sold 8520 motors that seemed to look exactly like OEM. I changed the motor and it worked again, however I believe the new motor, although it looked exactly the same, had different specs since the tello used up more battery and was less stable than it originally was. I don't think we can find anything in Chile, you would have to do some in-depth research to find out the exact specs and order from overseas.

Reactions: Zombie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv