Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What do you guys use to edit videos or add music?

Hey everyone.

So I use Filmora Go on my mobile (Android) and Filmora9 on my PC. Both are paid versions. FilmoraGo on my mobile was around $6USD for the base program (watermark removal) with a bunch a basic extras included. If you want even more, you have to unlock some other extras like intros and LUTs and transitions, ect. and you can pay for only what you want. They don't force you to buy an all-for-one package. It already has a great choice of selections of the basics when you pay for the base program that removes the watermarks. Filmora9 for the PC/Mac is around $60 USD and has a super user-friendly UI, but is feature-rich! It has full tutorials from beginning to end on YouTube. As for the music, I found this little gem.

Audio Library · No Copyright Music

You can even download tracks! All you have to do is give the artist a review or a share in order to download. It's a fair trade-off for free tracks! Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence about getting some editing software.

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
Hey everyone.
As for the music, I found this little gem.

Audio Library · No Copyright Music

You can even download tracks! All you have to do is give the artist a review or a share in order to download. It's a fair trade-off for free tracks! Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence about getting some editing software.

Great tip! I took a look, there are a lot of great songs! As for editing software, I like to use Power Director for android (paid version, not premium subscribe). It let you use multiple video or audio tracks, has transition effects, color grading presets, let you use chromakey for logos and stuff. It's a great app.

For pictures I find that Snapseed is the fastest for social media and Photoshop (express and fix) and Lightroom gives you a more profissional look, all for Android.

I use the open source photo editor Gimp and CyberLink PowerDirector 17 for videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv