Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What do you guys use to edit videos or add music?

Terry

Reaction score
Those are great Carl. I think your son won the race up the hill. 👍. I use a little bit of this for edit. 😁 Screenshot_20200120-155737_One UI Home.jpg

Reactions: Magoo582

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So I use Filmora Go on my mobile (Android) and Filmora9 on my PC. Both are paid versions. FilmoraGo on my mobile was around $6USD for the base program (watermark removal) with a bunch a basic extras included. If you want even more, you have to unlock some other extras like intros and LUTs and transitions, ect. and you can pay for only what you want. They don't force you to buy an all-for-one package. It already has a great choice of selections of the basics when you pay for the base program that removes the watermarks. Filmora9 for the PC/Mac is around $60 USD and has a super user-friendly UI, but is feature-rich! It has full tutorials from beginning to end on YouTube. As for the music, I found this little gem.

Audio Library · No Copyright Music

You can even download tracks! All you have to do is give the artist a review or a share in order to download. It's a fair trade-off for free tracks! Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence about getting some editing software.

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcjc079