Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What wifi extender should i buy?

DarkA33a331n

Reaction score
I'm noticing that all the USB range extenders are either sold out or are discontinued. I am looking for one cause, When I get good at flying my drone I plan on selling the photos/videos for a little extra money

I've got a tp-link and it works great. I tested so many extenders i figured out which one gives the best results. Just type tp link extender and the internet will give you what you want

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Btw make sure the photo quality is high in the settings if you want to sell photos!

I've been looking on amazon for a USB extender, I found 2.. One that doesn't have any reviews but has 4 stars (that I won't trust) and TUOSHI

I think you should just get a xiaomi extender because it is the easiest to set up. Also i think the one you found might be crappy

Got a wifi repeater I went with the xiaomi mi 2, and I got to the point where it was sending the message to the device in the app and it's a no go I must be missing a step cause I have a Android phone and I know I have to turn on Airplane mode then turn on wifi and the connect to the tello. So a step by step video or a walkthrough would be nice . :)

just got off the tello support and OMG, USELESS.
That's a bit unfair. Their position can only be that they do not support the use of extenders, and so cannot recommend one, otherwise thay would have a support nightmare on their hands. It is not a matter of whether it works or not (I have one, Pix-Link LV-UE02, and it does work), it is that they cannot offer support for every possible Tello/WiFi extender combination available.

I've got a tp-link and it works great. I tested so many extenders i figured out which one gives the best results. Just type tp link extender and the internet will give you what you want

IMG_20200730_123713558.jpg
I also use tp-link, just so easy to connect, improved connectivity bit Is nota magic. Still proving ir. Regates.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv