Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Which remote controller is best for tello using android other then gamersir t1d

moneeb anjum

Reaction score
Hi

I want to know about controller to buy for tello and i want cheap one.

Gamesir is expansive any one useing ps3 or any other controller which works fine with Bluetooth or OTG connector

I don't mean to be rude, but there are countless threads on this. If you wish to use original tello app, T1D is the one for you. If you wish to use a PS3 controller, you will need aTello or aTello Pilot for it to work. You can go the Octopus route, but IMO, it's annoying.

Reactions: alvino
I find it unfair that the Nimbus works, and yet the Stratus, which is the android brother of the nimbus, doesn't.

I find it unfair that the only Gamesir that works with the OEM Tello app (T1d) is an exclusive-to-Tello-only bluetooth-only version which reportedly does not even perform very well!

My T1s will be here this afternoon, will use it wired OTG with aTello app, aTelloPilot, and Drone VR +

I find it unfair that the only Gamesir that works with the OEM Tello app (T1d) is an exclusive-to-Tello-only bluetooth-only version which reportedly does not even perform very well!

My T1s will be here this afternoon, will use it wired OTG with aTello app, aTelloPilot, and Drone VR +
Even better. The T1D only works with the Tello. Supposely you can't use it for gaming.

(T1d) is an exclusive-to-Tello-only
The T1D only works with the Tello. Supposely you can't use it for gaming.

Exactly why I didn't get that one.

The good news - my T1s got here today!

I've connected it to several phones and tablets via BT and wired OTG... works great... haven't tried it on my Windows PC or Android TV yet, but I'm sure it'll work fine. IMO, the T1s is the best Gamesir to have.

Reactions: Ansia
Exactly why I didn't get that one.

The good news - my T1s got here today!

I've connected it to several phones and tablets via BT and wired OTG... works great... haven't tried it on my Windows PC or Android TV yet, but I'm sure it'll work fine. IMO, the T1s is the best Gamesir to have.
How is the quality? I found the T1 to feel cheap. I have never seen the T1s or T1D so can’t comment on them. I love my Stratus XL and would never fly with anything else.

T1s quality seems fine to me, at least comparable to the PS4 wireless one i borrowed, which is the only frame of reference I have...

It's very versatile, connects to anything.

Looks good too
gamesir-t1s.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, need to find the best Android photo editor for my new(ish) tablet.

Reactions: Ansia
Well i can report that regular ps4 controller after pairing to phone, works perfectly with everything other than the official program. Atello and DRroneVR (its free on google play)

no issues at all.

Nokia 6.1 android 9 + dualshock 4

ps. dualshock 4 does not work with the sh*tty official program. (i tested this, nope, nothing)

pps. its winter so its sorta hard to test the the drone, but i flew around and it worked fine on both.

pppps. Atello the one that is on this forum for free, i have not tested atello pilot that is a different paid program.

search terms ps4, dualshock4, dual-shock 4 adding these, because it was really annoying nobody did that when i was searching this forum, and found nothing.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv