Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wifi on Android will not connect

vdice1

Reaction score
I was able to connect and use the Tello one time. Now the wifi will not connect to my android phone. The phone says it's connected but the light on the drone keeps blinking fast and the app is not connected. I tried airplane mode and turning off mobile data, does not help. Any suggestions? Thanks

Usually I have the same issue when mobile data is on, and everything is solved when I turn off mobile data. Maybe you should try to set mobile data off first, then connect to the Tello wifi, then open the app. Connection seems erratic at the beginning, but as I see it it's just a matter of steps you have to follow in the correct order.

Thanks for the reply. Still doesn't connect. I've tried everything. Don't understand why it worked the first time.

I remember one thing that can help you. When I was home using the tello, my phone was constantly switching from tello wifi to my internet home wifi.

That's not the problem. The phone connects and stays connected to the tello. The tello is not responding or recognizing the connection. The light just keeps blinking fast.

Thanks for the reply. Still doesn't connect. I've tried everything. Don't understand why it worked the first time.

Hi, I'm having the exact problem, I was wondering if you were able to find the problem. I only just joined so I hope its OK for me to ask.
Jeff [Queensland]

Hello I have a moto phone and I too am having trouble with my internet connecting to tell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv