Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wireless charger

vtvt

Reaction score
Just made quick mod for Tello: wireless Qi charging coil

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

Last edited:
It's so cool!
this way you could remotely move the drone and make it go back recharging autonomusly!
Really good job

Reactions: sgtcostello
It's so cool!
this way you could remotely move the drone and make it go back recharging autonomusly!
Really good job

Yeah!
Also apparently I have found how to switch the drone on remotely with help of charging coil. If we wire +5V to microusb for few seconds and after wire it off, the drone will be switched on and will be ready to connect. In case if we keep +5V (without wiring off) the drone will be off and keep charging.

Very intersting, I wonder if it possible to install Fpv software on pc, android emulator , connect pc to Tello thru wifi, connect remotely to pc thru Lan internet, control the Tello, big hassle but cool if doable.

Thanks for the auto power on trick on power connect.

So how does it work. Do you manage to land the tello perfectly on the charger? Have you tried any autonomous tricks?

as long as VPS does not fail due to low light or a bad floor it will land almost perfectly i believe.

I don't think is possible as it has to land exactly on the charger, on such precision that it seems impossible to repilicate. That's why am asking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv