Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A new idea for the TelloFPV app

SKT Inuyasha

Reaction score
I've been thinking about a good idea that could be implemented in the App, a timer for the photos.

Usually when we use the Tello for a selfie drone the phone always comes out in the photos, with a timer this problem would be solved and the photos would be much better.

I don't know if it's very hard to implement but here I leave my idea!!

PD: I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Volatello for his great work!!

Thanks for reading me! :coffee:

Reactions: xcrost
What if you hide your controller or phone behind your body or someone else?

Glad to hears this, thank you!

Another subject, you have thought to make this app for iOS?
Of course, I have been asked this quite often. But I won't do it.

The Android version is a "hobby with financial benfits". If I was in here for money I'd be nuts. My kids earn more per hour by mowing the neighbor's lawn than I do with TelloFpv.

The IOS version would not be for my own use, but just for money. No way I'm going through this for just for change.

Reactions: SKT Inuyasha
Of course, I have been asked this quite often. But I won't do it.

The Android version is a "hobby with financial benfits". If I was in here for money I'd be nuts. My kids earn more per hour by mowing the neighbor's lawn than I do with TelloFpv.

The IOS version would not be for my own use, but just for money. No way I'm going through this for just for change.
There is a great business oportunity there. Get your kids to mown more lawns and give them a percentage of the income. If you get 50 lawns for let's say $80 e/a and give them $30 per lawn. That is an income of $2,500.

Yeah. And 'growing your business' is easy. Just make a few more kids. Maybe add another mom as well if the old one doesn't produce enough offspring...
Problem is that our kids have only one neighbour's garden to do, most others here have automatic lawn mowing robots or kids themselves.

Na, as said for me it's fun. Not business. And i don't complain. I just find it funny how many people think that building such an app makes financial sense.

Reactions: xcrost and Ansia
Yeah. And 'growing your business' is easy. Just make a few more kids. Maybe add another mom as well if the old one doesn't produce enough offspring...
Problem is that our kids have only one neighbour's garden to do, most others here have automatic lawn mowing robots or kids themselves.

Na, as said for me it's fun. Not business. And i don't complain. I just find it funny how many people think that building such an app makes financial sense.
I loved your second mom idea. I might consider it for myself.

:oops::ROFLMAO:

Would it be difficult to add combo key mapping? i.e. R2+A = Arm motors ...etc.?

To the OP:
I changed my mind Selfie Timer is ready and will be in the next release, I guess Monday.

What a user-developer relationship!

We are so lucky to have you developing the best Tello app. At least you're having some fun coding the app, right? ;)

It in the current beta. Open google play, go to tellofpv and join the open beta test program.
Or wait a couple of days to become productive.

Currently not much fun as its too much bugfixing, but once everything is stable I can focus on the fun things: building new functions,and breaking the old so I have more bugfixing ;-)

I think the current beta is a huge step towards v1.0 in terms of stability. I hope it fixes a few nasty ghost bugs that would only show up once in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv