Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

About TELLO and Gamesir-T1d-D103

Finnflyer

Reaction score
Hi. My TELLO works great with SAMSUNG S9+ cellphone. I can't find a way, how to close it after flying. Now I Reboot my S9+ !
Has Gamesir-T1d-D103, any battery indicator? I've been it in charge many hours, no any sign .
Regards.
Pertti

Try the free TelloFPV Demo app. TelloFPV has a battery percentage indicator for the controller built in.

Thanks your prompt reply. I'm newbie and TELLO isn't familiar yet. Did I get wrong app?

Attachments

• TelloFPV app.JPG
    TelloFPV app.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 17
Thanks your prompt reply. I'm newbie and TELLO isn't familiar yet. Did I get wrong app?
Nope. That's the one. Enable your bluetooth, turn on the controller then scan for it in the TelloFPV controller menu. It should then show battery status next to controller icon.

Reactions: umanbean
Weird, after pushing tick x, activating screen show up.

Attachments

• TELLO Activated.JPG
    TELLO Activated.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Push tick closing TELLO.JPG
    Push tick closing TELLO.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
Believe that's the T1d's default behavior using the stock app. There's no re-mapping of the buttons. "X" may just be pre-programmed to the Settings screen. Here are a few more buttons-to-function mapping:

d6d65ad95549dc885d1cdedc5451806c.png

Hi. Still struggling with closing TELLO App. In vain. Suddenly appears Samsung positioning stops notice !! Only way to close Tello is a.m. mentioned Restart S9+

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks your prompt reply. No light in tunnel yet. Weird! I can't close Tello App. Meanwhile I've been used several other Apps and then tap Tello App, it's still open. The Hardest way to get rid of this ,is Factory reset, but I'm still consider to do it.

Reactions: Sky Junkie
S9+ is updated to the latest Android OS?

Are you saying that the soft buttons on the phone do not appear when the Tello app is running?

If not, if you tap on the "back" button, "Press again to exit app" should display?

Go to Settings, Display:
  • Navigation Bar, Show and Hide Button or
  • Full screen apps, untick the option next to the Tello app

Reactions: Sky Junkie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv