Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Android HTC One cannot connect bluetooth

Reaction score
I use an HTC One with Android. All software updates are done and on the iPhone it works without problems. But if I want to connect Bluetooth on Android, I get an error message that the pin is incorrect.
Within the Trello app the controller is not selectable even after several restarts :(

Does anyone know this problem or its solution?

If this question has already been answered, sorry, I have not found an entry.

Thank you very much!!

What kind of controller are you trying to use? So far, the Gamesir T1d is the only officially supported controller for Android.

yes, using Gamesir T1d.

bluetooth show the device, I click "connect" and error says wrong pin . never choosed any pin and no option to change :( in the tello app there is no controller visible

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-28_13-16-53.jpg
    photo_2018-07-28_13-16-53.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 5
yes, using Gamesir T1d.

bluetooth show the device, I click "connect" and error says wrong pin . never choosed any pin and no option to change :( in the tello app there is no controller visible
Don't try to connect to the Gamesir through Android's settings. Leave Bluetooth on, but you only need to connect through the Tello app. This video shows how to connect on an iPhone, but connecting is exactly the same with Android. Like I said, don't try to connect through Android settings. Just connect within the Tello app from the settings menu.

of course I tried all those ways, looks like only a few android devices are able to connect :( this is really sad.
On 3 andrdoid devices I myself treid there is no controller visible . not int the tello app!

I was able to connect using both a Google (Huawei) Nexus 6p running Android Oreo and a (rooted) Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 tablet running Android 7.1 (Nougat). Unfortunately, I don't have any other Android devices to test. What versions of Android are you running, and did you put the phones in airplane mode? For mine to work, I have to enable airplane mode and then go back and manually turn on wifi and bluetooth.

Also, I imagine you've seen this already, but if you haven't, they list two different methods for pairing with Android phones.

Last edited:
however, tried also HTC One (different models, all android 7) and one galaxy tab, nothing worked :( as I said, bad work from manufactur, sorry

sad to see, that there is no real support, wpended 30 bugs for the controller no one of my (double checked) devices works..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv