Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

another Tello Pilot (Android App)

As promised, I tested aTelloPilot v0.7

I centered into MISSION PLANNER new feature. Test performed indoor. It works, but it seemed to me path is a bit erratic. Destination points frecuently missed and needs lot of corrections to achieve mission. It's not clear what velocity used for displacements as speed it's a not progammable item. I hope faster speed used for long displacements. Unfortunatelly I have no enought room for that test. Here some screen captures showing you Mission plans along with it's real life execution.

View attachment 3471

View attachment 3472

View attachment 3473

By the way, I noticed mission coordinates are relative. Imagine a simple mission: From (0,0) start point to (1,0) coodinates. Test start, Tello takeoff, fly far, then you press mission start. You will see Tello flying one meter forward from their actual position, he won't fly to the takeoff point before performing mission. In fact, you can skip setting an start landmark at (0,0) as it's needless.

All the best.
Thanks for your feedback.

The coordinates are relative to current position where the plan is loaded as you see below screen. (Mission position will be relative to the current position)
If you want to start the mission at takeoff position, you need to load mission at the home position.
Or you only need to set the home position and set it to takeoff.
main_autopilot_mission_start.png

Good afternoon everyone, Just purchased aTelloPilot and have a small issue I bet someone can help me with. I have android 8 Go on my Lenovo tab e7 and tried to check face detection library and select click to check and I keep getting error Downloading !! cleared cache on Play services as suggested in manual and still does nothing besides error downloading. Play services version is:16.0.89 and no updates available. Thanks for helping...

Hi bluejune
I tested the new functions. AWESOME! When I use active tracking tello is always going a bit up and will lose the target.
However a very cool app. Im looking forward for new functions :)

Hi bluejune ,last week I tested the 0.7 version of atellopilot and have some doubts.
1. The automatic return does not have the swing problem in version 0.6, but the route to go home is not a straight line, but a curve . What is the problem?
2. POI is very good, but unfortunately the distance can not be manually set. If the target point height is very high or difficult to access, then the distance will be biased, can be adjusted to make artificial adjustment based on the automatic determination?
3.Object Tracking: it can tracked only in a small range, and why there is a phenomenon that the drone is getting higher and higher in tracking.

Last edited:
I must say i like Another Tellopilot for some reason I can't get Tello FPV app to work with my Motorola Moto G6 and yes it's updated to Android 8.0 but this app works great and worth every penny......

I j6st did rhe kast firnware uodate and in abdroid 8.1 video is not shown in oermissions the app does not ask for permission to use camera

I like this app, but it is not very stable. Always close yourself(in my sony xzs). Head tracking is basically useless. I hope the author can update as soon as possible.

Hello BlueJune, congratulations for this great application, we are all waiting for your little improvements. In my case I have problems with the Mission Planner, I am not able to add any function, how does it work?

Hello BlueJune, congratulations for this great application, we are all waiting for your little improvements. In my case I have problems with the Mission Planner, I am not able to add any function, how does it work?
Bluejune hasn't logged into the forum site for 2 months now. Maybe you can still contact him using a direct conversation.

The idea is good, but it seems to die. It's a pity the author. But someone is collecting money (((

The idea is good, but it seems to die. It's a pity the author. But someone is collecting money (((
You buy it, you try it and you either keep it if you like what you see or get a refund.
You buy an app as is. It's not like you are continuously paying for support and updates.

Btw. If you think that someone earns big money with a niche app why not build your own app. You will be surprised to learn that you will earn just a tiny fraction if what a similarly complex consulting job earns in the same time.

Давай не будем обманывать! У меня совсем другая картинка (((

Attachments

• settings_controller.png
    settings_controller.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv