Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Anyone find charging hubs or batteries?

I ordered 2 batteries from Aliexpress (China). They claim they have been shipped, but. . . Still not a peep.

AliExpress can take up to 20 or more business days to arrive, but the good news is that for the most time the orders eventually arrive. If for whatever reason they order doesn’t arrive they are pretty good in refunding you.

Reactions: Yo-dude
AliExpress can take up to 20 or more business days to arrive, but the good news is that for the most time the orders eventually arrive. If for whatever reason they order doesn’t arrive they are pretty good in refunding you.

Thanks! I actually got my Tello from them... I paid a bit more for delivery and boom...got it a month before it was to be released, where I live.

Hi...i am a new user here. I want to know what would be the reason additional batteries, already being produced for the main product, are not readily available in more quantities? It is already engineered/designed and in production.

seo expert

Last edited:
Hi...i am a new user here. I want to know what would be the reason additional batteries, already being produced for the main product, are not readily available in more quantities? It is already engineered/designed and in production.
They are readily available at numerous places, not always in store but within two days online. Even Walmart has them for less than $19. Order and pick up within 2 days. Best Buy also has them. https://www.walmart.com/ip/DJI-CP-PT-00000213-01-Tello-Part-1-Battery/820534614

You do have to be careful, especially with Ebay. Some sellers will not confirm the battery they sell it actually OEM, original manufacturer. There are issues very often using non-original batteries and props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erdemekinci