Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

App ElectroSmart.

Flydrone

Reaction score
I wanted to tell you about this app free called ElectroSmart to analyze the electromagnetic field from sources such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth devices, small antennas, cellular antennas.
think a few days ago i was flying in a field and i have encountered more wifi interference in TelloFPV.
I consulted the app and there were Wifi signals and a lot of 3g 4g signals. and a bluetooth signal.
do you think it could be useful for us tello pilots?
Free EMF Detector, EMF Meter - ElectroSmart - Apps on Google Play

Last edited:
I wanted to tell you about this app free called ElectroSmart to analyze the electromagnetic field from sources such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth devices, small antennas, cellular antennas.
think a few days ago i was flying in a field and i have encountered more wifi interference in TelloFPV.
I consulted the app and there were Wifi signals and a lot of 3g 4g signals. and a bluetooth signal.
do you think it could be useful for us tello pilots?
Free EMF Detector, EMF Meter - ElectroSmart - Apps on Google Play

I'm not sure, I don't know much about networks yet. I am currently searching for benchmarking / testing tools.

I installed electrosmart and found the results interesting to look at but I do not see yet how I could use it for Tello benchmarking.

surely you have a vague idea of the electromagnetic field that surrounds you in the long way I fly.

surely you have a vague idea of the electromagnetic field that surrounds you in the long way I fly.
Not yet clearly, I am confused like a software person is when listening to an hardware person unprepared :)
But I guess that's just some more interesting stuff to discover. Since I got my own repeater now I wanna understand all of these wireless links better.
Also, my home city is kinda small, it would be interesting to see also how much "radiated" it is.

You seem like a great bank of knowledge mate, feel free to guide me to better reports ;)

I'm just a fan of tello and love discovering new things ...
it's nice to experiment with the small drone and try to always have the best in flight .. even if I'm not an expert in all this.?

some time ago I found a place with little interference and I wanted to push tello beyond the usual flight ...
this was the result.
Range test Italy..

Last edited:
Reactions: Fari

Wow. (I would hit the like button on YouTube). ;p

A parabolic (or paraboloid or paraboloidal) reflector (or dish or mirror) is a reflective surface used to collect or project energy such as light, sound, or radio waves. Its shape is part of a circular paraboloid, that is, the surface generated by a parabola revolving around its axis. The parabolic reflector transforms an incoming plane wave traveling along the axis into a spherical wave converging toward the focus. Conversely, a spherical wave generated by a point source placed in the focus is reflected into a plane wave propagating as a collimated beam along the axis.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting New World.

Reactions: Flydrone
Wow. (I would hit the like button on YouTube). ;p

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting New World.
thank you but I have no YouTube channel.
this was my project.

Reactions: Fari

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv