Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Apple stuck?

HoverHappy

Reaction score
I recently bought a second-hand Tello from a friend who used Apple my phone is Android. I can get theTello to take off but then it has a mind of its own. Most of the time it just wants to land right after takeoff. If I fight it, it it heads directly too the tallest tree. I've recalibrated it and tried to do a reset can someone please explain how to do it or walk me through the stages of re-setting it Factory? Sure would appreciate it!!!

Try this:
Try this:

I've tried all of that but it didn't seem to do much. I can receive video clearly with shows me I'm hooking up. It just won't act right I may have bought a bum drone I'll try it again. Thanks for all your help and time.

Okay, let's take a step back from the scorched earth solution.

What're the conditions of the propellers? Bent? Marred? Are the props with the marks installed at the 10 and 4 o'clock positions for a CCW revolution of the props? Are the IR emitter/receiver dust/oil free? Is the pinhole camera between those sensors cleaned?

Yes sir did all that and made sure everything was clean. I just got to thinking on my original Tello I used the one through zero sequence do I need to completely change that to a different code for each Tello I own

By different code, do you mean the wireless SSID broadcasting from the Tello? If so, don't believe that makes a difference if only one Tello is on at a time.

The Tello's movement is erratic. Try eliminating transmission interference by putting the phone in airplane mode.

I went ahead and reset the SSID 2130 and also for the first time tried airplane mode and that did the trick. That's kind of strange because my other Telos I've never done that before and they flew beautifully. But I wanted to say you're the man and thank you fellow Tello pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv