Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Camera Replacement?

xell

Reaction score
So I broke my Tello.

Well when i was replacing a prop i tore out the motor cus i'm smart like that. After repairing it I notice the video didn't work anymore. Seems I unplugged the camera by mistake.
After trying to replug it in I noticed I bent the connectors and eventually snapped a quarter of them off.

So is there a place to order a replacement camera? Is there a better one i can get (the tello default camera is... well you know).

Thanks!

Oh, my Tello is now named Polly. As in Polyphemus from the Odyssey.

Cus she's blind and i swear it was No One's fault!

• Haha
Reactions: Fari
So I broke my Tello.

Well when i was replacing a prop i tore out the motor cus i'm smart like that. After repairing it I notice the video didn't work anymore. Seems I unplugged the camera by mistake.
After trying to replug it in I noticed I bent the connectors and eventually snapped a quarter of them off.

So is there a place to order a replacement camera? Is there a better one i can get (the tello default camera is... well you know).

Thanks!

I like you.

Mounting a cam on a Tello (9 month old, there's probably better match than the runcam orange now):

The thing to ask yourself here imo is to figure what you want a camera for ?

If you wanna do FPV then just get a FPV whoop already.
If you wanna shoot videos then you don't need the original camera that much in my opinion, strip the weight you can and mount a 4k on this oh so stable less than 100$ machine marvel.

I feel Tellos arn't strong enough to send away flying relying on the monitor only (when no line of sight), considering I own cheap toy drones that can handle winds 100x better.

So I broke my Tello.

Thanks!

If you want to get info about new and best budget camera check best cameras hub. They provide good information about different cameras. When i was buying a camera i can also go that website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv