Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

can i get someone's help on fixing my tello

khenry

Reaction score
i got this drone used for cheap($30). so i just want it to get flying right again. two motors broke and i replaced them but when the drone flies it wobbles and crashes usually breaking a propeller. i think it has something to do with it arial or the spiral device under the back right motor. if anyone is able to help me that would be great!

They might help you here.

Reactions: georgi UK
Hope to help just guessing the problem.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Ryze-Tello-teardown-motor-wiring-colour-coded.jpg
    Ryze-Tello-teardown-motor-wiring-colour-coded.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 23
thank you for your help but now im having more issues

the drone wobbles less but i think there's an issue where my drone cant seem to control its altitude and lanches up into my ceiling fan breaking anthor prop

You could try cleaning the VPS camera. Probably change the other 2 motors also. Check the 2 new motors for bent shafts after the ceiling hit. Ugggh, sorry ur having trouble,

oh sorry, I agree its probably not worth keeping the malfunctioning tello but i like having something to work on why i'm in my house

Reactions: xcrost
OK so today i tried to neaten up the wires and fly the drone in a room with a higher ceiling and i got an error saying something about my visual positioning not found for landing and the drone bobs up and down a few inches from the ground. anyone know how to fix it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv