Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Cannot connect wifi, Lost ssid

ArJay

Reaction score
I cannot connect my s8 phone to tello all of a sudden.
Can recognise Tello in wifi settings but It asks for password. I have factory reset and tried a password still nothing. There is nothing for "wifi name" I presume that means ssid.
Any help please.

I really don’t know where this is coming from... I watch way too many YT vids... but try eight zeros (00000000) as a password.
It could be nothing but it’s worth a shot.

Sorry if it’s a waste of time
J

I cannot connect my s8 phone to tello all of a sudden.
Can recognise Tello in wifi settings but It asks for password. I have factory reset and tried a password still nothing. There is nothing for "wifi name" I presume that means ssid.
Any help please.
To whom it may concern:forget giving ID and password to Tello app,just use it as default (no wifi password required)" Tello has an issue and they must search for a solution in a next update,not us" concerning Gamepads to fly this Quadcopter I use several cheap Gamepads like Moga a.s.on with success,but Octopus app must be installed first on Android devices,no iOS till now.After you open Tello within Octopus and assign the bottoms or sticks as you like.It works fine and smooth ??if you can't find Tello anymore in Settings wifi you might have unintentionally bricked your Quadcopter,then follow the reset procedure and it will work again(it happened to me too).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv