Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Controller

Terry

Reaction score
Hey guys. Well I've been waiting since dec 6th for a controller I ordered through Amazon. It came today. But what came was the t1d. Not what I wanted. So ?
20200123_205651.jpg
Now I have to re order and wait..
Thank God I dont NEED it. ??

I have this T1d and it works well .. I have tried the T1S otg several times but I have always had suspension problems during the flight! I have not been able to test the T1 otg but with the T1D I have never had any problems.

Reactions: Terry
I think raulvolador had problems with the t1s entering sleep mode or switching midflight as well. There is a thread a bout it somewhere here

I think raulvolador had problems with the t1s entering sleep mode or switching midflight as well. There is a thread a bout it somewhere here
Perhaps I read incorrectly. My understanding was the T1d had interference problems and it was best to go with a cabled connection like the T1s.

I have this T1d and it works well .. I have tried the T1S otg several times but I have always had suspension problems during the flight! I have not been able to test the T1 otg but with the T1D I have never had any problems.
Do you get video interference using the bluetooth connection?

Perhaps I read incorrectly. My understanding was the T1d had interference problems and it was best to go with a cabled connection like the T1s.
All BT controllers cause interference to some degree. How much depends on the controller and the phone, a wifi repeater helps a bit to reduce the issue.

For example the best high precision controller I have here is the flypad. Its in another league compared to normal gamepad, its more like an RC remote. It causes a lot of interference, but since I don't record videos at all and the quality is acceptable for FPV, I just tolerate this.

O.k. what would be your recommended controller for someone who uses the wifi repeater and wants to video and take pictures?

Do you get video interference using the bluetooth connection?
I am sincere, sometimes yes and no! but it depends a lot on the area where you fly ... I have a video of a range test at 308 meters that with this T1d controller and a Samsung Note 3 neo, I get a smooth video even at that distance. (field open in the countryside). In my opinion it also depends on the type of mobile phone you use .. but I'm not sure.:unsure:

Personally I only use the phone (Flypad only for VR). Otherwise a wired controller if the phone supports OTG.

Thanks to everyone. I have a couple of free hours so I think I will head out and see what type of results I get with video and T1d.

Reactions: Flydrone
I have the td1 with my iPhone. I’m impressed how it works. Very little lag if any.

Only thing is I haven’t seen post were you could connect these controllers with a iPhone and otg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv