Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Does dji ryze tello works with xiaomi redmi 7a or Tablet Lenovo Tab M8 ?

ntsantakis

Reaction score
Good morning from Crete,
I am about to buy a dji ryze tello. Has anyone tried to fly with Xiaomi Readmi 7a, i know it's not in the official list or with Tablet Lenovo Tab M8 8

Last edited:
They should both work fine as to connect to the Tello all you need is WiFi, but you have to download the Tello app from the Play Store. I strongly suggest you also buy TelloFPV from the Play Store, the author is active on this forum. You need to use the official Ryze app to activate the Tello but after that TelloFPV is a much superior experience.

Reactions: umanbean
Good morning from Crete,
I am about to buy a dji ryze tello. Has anyone tried to fly with Xiaomi Readmi 7a, i know it's not in the official list or with Tablet Lenovo Tab M8 8
They should both work fine as to connect to the Tello all you need is WiFi, but you have to download the Tello app from the Play Store. I strongly suggest you also buy TelloFPV from the Play Store, the author is active on this forum. You need to use the official Ryze app to activate the Tello but after that TelloFPV is a much superior experience.
Ok, Thank you very much for your answer!

Small correction:
TelloFpv automatically does the activation procedure so the only reasons to run Ryze app is for firmware updates and IMU calibration (both can brick the drone, so I just don't touch these functions).

Reactions: agraham

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv