Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Drift

KevinT

Reaction score
Hi, all. Tello was working wonderfully for a few weeks. Then we got Gamesir 1d. All was well for a week. Now tello drifts up and down. Does it with Gamesir or with just ipod. Suggestions? Indoors, so not wind.

Indoor can be because of low light... Have you the advise on screen? Also if near walls the air of the props can disturb its fly i think

When we do gravity calibrate it goes down slowly and just lands.
Interesting. I have never seen this. How many times have you tried? First try an IMU calibration. If successful, then go for the gravity again. If it doesn't fix it, contact Ryze for replacement.

If possible, please record a video where we can see the controller and Tello and take off, see the drifting and try the gravity calibration. To see if perhaps you are doing something without realizing it. Have you tried flying again w/o controller? Does it still do it? Do you put your phone in airplane mode before flying?

The "center of gravity (C.G.) just is possible calibrate when Tello aircraft is flying. I suggest you recalibrate IMU in a flat surface (use a bubble level) and later, take off and calibrate C.G.

If is possible, calibrate with VPS active for avoid displacements

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode