Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Droneblocks / Scratch with Firmware 01.04.78.01 not working on mac..

zimpel

Reaction score
Hi all,
i have read a lot about flying problems with this firmware. I can comprehend some of them.
My current problems are Droneblocks and Scratch. Neither the one nor the other is working. I only can start and land. As soon as i put some Blocks
together, the drone makes only stupid things...
Some month ago, with an older Firmware, everything worked fine.
Connection with both programms is working fine. Normal flight with the App (Android and Apple) is working fine(o.k.mostly).
The problem must be the Firmware...
Can anyone confirm the problems with both programms?

Thanks and best Regards
Jörg
ähm sorry for my bad english....

Last edited:
I have tested both (not extensively) and they appear to work with the latest firmware. Can you provide more information about the problems you are having? For example can you post a minimal failing case for DroneBlocks and Scratch so that I can try exactly what you have to see what happens?

Wow, this is funny..

i started with Scratch on my Macbook Air (Mojave, newest node and NPM) and, as i wrote above, the Tello does stupid things. then (without restarting the Drone ) i connect it to Droneblocks on an Android device. When i start a mission (always the same small thing to test: Takeoff, fly forward, turn right, fly forward, land) the Tello only wiggles up and down..
O.k. to make it short. Maybe i started all my tries with the mac, and without restarting the drone. bacause when i start with the Android or an old Ipad or an windows machine mostly it works fine. Seems there is a problem with my Mac. so what.. It´s a funny thing to play with.

Thanks for your effort

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv