Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Error code 203

Hi forum, anyone facing an issue with error code 203. I just got the tello 4 days back. Post firmware update am constantly getting error code 203. The weird part is when i cool the battery down from rrom temperature it starts working. Anyone has ideas how to revert to the old firmware. Thanks

Well i finally gave up on this unit. Thumbs up to ryze for the support they are quite responsive. Seems there was an issue with the battery and it wouldnt work. Returned mine. Contemplaring getting another as it sure is fun for flying around the house.

clexa

I have the same error 203. Did you resolve yours?
Im on IOS, it flew fine out of the box, then i updated the firmware and couldnt fly anymore from then on. Restarted, reinstalled apps, recalibrated, removed battery, reinserted, nothing works.

Hi error 203 is an issue with the battery i doubt if it can be resolved . I gave mine back as ryze support was taking a long time and it was highly unlikely they would be able to resolve it.

Puxa-tello

I am so sorry but I cant understand how can u resolve this problem... anyone can explain it?

Last edited:

DavidDH

Ryze support say to leave battery to cool for 30 minutes
Does this work or do I need to get replacement battery?

DavidDH

After talking again to support it seems that in some cases the update fries the battery and only option is for a warranty replacement

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lloydpearsoniv