Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

firmware update stuck at 99%

Altarus

Reaction score
Hi

I just receive my tello, I check for update, and as usual for a product out of the box, I got one.
Download it, start the install process.

it's now 30min, and it's still stuck at 99%.

I'm on android 7, with a Samsung Galaxy S6 - SM-G920F
Should I keep waiting?

Funny enough, the update succeed at the same time I got the notification for your answer !

I tried to launch it multiple time, the third one, it worked.

(I have a very good and stable connection, so I don't know why it worked this time...)

Awesome! I think the update completed before then the system froze @ 99 making it look like it didnt made it. Btw what do you mean by launch is it starting the tello?

I
Funny enough, the update succeed at the same time I got the notification for your answer !

I tried to launch it multiple time, the third one, it worked.

(I have a very good and stable connection, so I don't know why it worked this time...)

I suggest a little test flight :)

Launch the update sorry ^^

I just test in flight, no issue whatsoever for now, all good !

Hey guys I tried to update my tello for the first time. It downloaded the 7mb file and then it tells me to connect the aircraft. After I connect it, the update is stuck at 0%. I tried few times but still stuck at 0%. Any idea what's wrong?

Hey guys I tried to update my tello for the first time. It downloaded the 7mb file and then it tells me to connect the aircraft. After I connect it, the update is stuck at 0%. I tried few times but still stuck at 0%. Any idea what's wrong?
same here stuck at 0%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv