Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Firmware Version 00.00.00.00 won't update battery lower than 50%

hugoplm

Reaction score
Hello all,
I had a problem while updating the Tello firmware and now I get version 00.00.00.00. When trying to update it I got error message saying the battery is lower than 50%, even if it is fully charged (tried with 3 batteries). Also, when turning it on light keeps red. Does anyone know what I should do to fix this issue? Thank you.

Hello Hugopln, pls check "unable to re-update firmware". Seems to be bug but Ryze still denies.

Hello all,
I had a problem while updating the Tello firmware and now I get version 00.00.00.00. When trying to update it I got error message saying the battery is lower than 50%, even if it is fully charged (tried with 3 batteries). Also, when turning it on light keeps red. Does anyone know what I should do to fix this issue? Thank you.
experience the same problem at this moment, just bought 2nd hand tello yesterday and tried 3 batteries until lowbat with no issue, when i update the firmware, bang!! how can we fix this problem??

Hello all,
I contacted DJI help, and after many emails they helped. I insisted it was a software problem and explained that many people on this forum are reporting the same issue. They insisted several times that I had to send the drone in for repair, but I kept insisting it was a software issue and asked them to refer me to someone else that could help. After several emails they finally sent me an APK file with a version that worked on an android phone from xiaomi. I followed the instructions to update firmware and problem solved. The App version is 1.4.0.0.

Folks

Get v1.3 apk here and update firmware

This software is for Android phones/tablets only
Install using APK installer from google play and then run and upgrade firmware

Last edited:
Bonjour, je rencontre le même problème mais je suis sur iPhone. Avez-vous une idée pour résoudre ce problème ?

I have tried the APK install of version 1.4 and 1.3 on my android and neither of them will open. I am getting the "battery too low" glitch in the most recent version of the app with brand new tello talent drones purchased for my school. DJI sent me a link to the 1.4 APK and that's where we are at....grr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vagabundus