Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

First Iphone Flite

See. The iPhone isn't that bad.? hey those night shots looked great. I like the pull out at the end. Looks good.??
Thanks Terry,
Just wish I didn't have to use the stock Tello app, kind of restricted with what you can do.
The night one I filmed at the top of an Inclined plane. Google Johnstown Inclined Plane. Even with poor light still came out good.

Reactions: Terry
Thanks Terry,
Just wish I didn't have to use the stock Tello app, kind of restricted with what you can do.
The night one I filmed at the top of an Inclined plane. Google Johnstown Inclined Plane. Even with poor light still came out good.
I was impressed with how good the night shots were. Just enough ambient to keep the tello steady and give it a really good look.
Question..why did you get an iPhone?

Reactions: The_5treet
I was impressed with how good the night shots were. Just enough ambient to keep the tello steady and give it a really good look.
Question..why did you get an iPhone?
Because my Android wasn't good enough to use the TelloMe app, not realizing that the iPhone I got also wasn't good enough the run the iOS version of TelloMe.
I'll be sticking with the Android from now on I think, lets me run TelloFPV and use a Bluetooth controller.

Reactions: Terry
Do you find the bluetooth controller good while videoing? I have both but my t1s doesnt seem to be seen any more and I haven't put any time into trying to figure out the problem. The t1d I haven't been using because I hear you get a lot of interference because of the bluetooth.

Do you find the bluetooth controller good while videoing? I have both but my t1s doesnt seem to be seen any more and I haven't put any time into trying to figure out the problem. The t1d I haven't been using because I hear you get a lot of interference because of the bluetooth.
I use a cheap Bluetooth controller with TelloFPV, works flawlessly, just remember to put the phone your using in airplane mode. I hate using the phone as a controller, so I have all the controls I use mapped to the controller so if I'm using vr goggles i can still change between video and picture, normal cinamatic and sport mode.

I use a cheap Bluetooth controller with TelloFPV, works flawlessly, just remember to put the phone your using in airplane mode. I hate using the phone as a controller, so I have all the controls I use mapped to the controller so if I'm using vr goggles i can still change between video and picture, normal cinamatic and sport mode.
Ok I'm obviously still sleeping.. doesn't airplane mode disable your wifi?

Ok I'm obviously still sleeping.. doesn't airplane mode disable your wifi?
Yes and no.
With airplane mode on you can still turn on Bluetooth and wifi, but it isn't looking for a data or GPS signal which can interfer with the wifi signal, so I just turn airplane mode on then click to switch the wifi on to connect to repeater, after connecting then switch on Bluetooth to connect to controller, then open TelloFPV app. All the time with airplane mode on, plus on my regular phone either I switch it off completely or also put it in airplane mode for less interference.

Reactions: xcrost and Terry
Yes and no.
With airplane mode on you can still turn on Bluetooth and wifi, but it isn't looking for a data or GPS signal which can interfer with the wifi signal, so I just turn airplane mode on then click to switch the wifi on to connect to repeater, after connecting then switch on Bluetooth to connect to controller, then open TelloFPV app. All the time with airplane mode on, plus on my regular phone either I switch it off completely or also put it in airplane mode for less interference.
Ok.? I'm becoming such an idiot in my old age. That I will try. Thanks bro.?

• Haha
Nice, especially this night shots ? Always do the same, airplane mode. Wi-Fi, connect to repeater and open app on my IPhone Xs. But now still waiting for better weather ??

I also have both the T1d and T1s and have found the video is slightly better with the bluetooth completely off using the T!s. Plus there is less interference from other BT devices. The drawback is the wire. :)

Nice, especially this night shots ? Always do the same, airplane mode. Wi-Fi, connect to repeater and open app on my IPhone Xs. But now still waiting for better weather ??
Thanks ?
Might have to go back to the night spot during the day also.

Reactions: bogirdm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv