Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying over the river! (First Cinematic Video Edit + Photos) [Original Video and Photos too]

aitowel

Reaction score
Sup guys! I just make a new video and some dope photos over the river. I want to share with you the full edited video and photos + the original of both too.

For edit the video I just used Adobe After Effects, with some color correction, more sharpeness, brigthess/contrast/curves correction + HDR Emulation (So far from real HDR but improve the quality a little bit) + "cinematic look". Anyway, I tried to improve the quality in general but I tried to make it look more like a sunny day, just because I´m so tired of these gray days haha

For the photos, I just used VSCO.

Edited Video and Photos:

2020-01-23 04.14.45 1.jpg2020-01-23 04.12.21 1.jpg2020-01-23 04.02.33 2.jpg

Original Video and Photos:

2020-01-23 12-44-12.jpg2020-01-23 12-47-12.jpg2020-01-23 12-44-27.jpg

So for the moment thats all! I have a lot to learn and I´m really excited to learn more, any advice/review is trully welcome.

What do you think?

Enjoy it! :D

Nice! I've been sick all this week (chest infection) and haven't been able to go fly. 5th day on antibiotics, so starting to feel a little better. I will try to get out to a lake by me this weekend and do so filming. Can't wait to try out the new settings in the TelloFPV app.

Nice! I've been sick all this week (chest infection) and haven't been able to go fly. 5th day on antibiotics, so starting to feel a little better. I will try to get out to a lake by me this weekend and do so filming. Can't wait to try out the new settings in the TelloFPV app.
Stay well and fly friend. ?

Oh, sad to hear that, wet well soon mate! And waiting for that video over the lake! This week I won't can fly 'cause weather issues, so waiting for you haha

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry
I like the original video and the soundtrack. The only thing I would change is the coloring – I like it when it’s brighter, and the colors are softer and warmer. The video can lose some quality because of that, but I usually prefer nice coloring to quality. And the sharpness does not always look good.
I mean, the video should stay at the initial quality. There are a few premiere pro plugins to improve it, but it’s usually hard to do. That’s why I prefer to keep it the way I get it from the copter and just improve the coloring to make it look more friendly.

Sup guys! I just make a new video and some dope photos over the river. I want to share with you the full edited video and photos + the original of both too.

For edit the video I just used Adobe After Effects, with some color correction, more sharpeness, brigthess/contrast/curves correction + HDR Emulation (So far from real HDR but improve the quality a little bit) + "cinematic look". Anyway, I tried to improve the quality in general but I tried to make it look more like a sunny day, just because I´m so tired of these gray days haha

For the photos, I just used VSCO.

Edited Video and Photos:

View attachment 5523View attachment 5524View attachment 5525

Original Video and Photos:

View attachment 5526View attachment 5527View attachment 5528

So for the moment thats all! I have a lot to learn and I´m really excited to learn more, any advice/review is trully welcome.

What do you think?

Enjoy it! :D
congrats bro. What setting do you use with?. Fast Propelers?. how far can he goes and height aproximated??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv