Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

From connected Xiaomi extender Tello Plus with regular Tello app to Tello FPV app and GameSirT1d

campert

Reaction score
Hello,

Just a question.

When Xiaomi repeater 2 is properly connected via MI Home app (stable blue light after blinking orange) via standard Tello app and my Samsung J3 I'm not sure how to progress from there in order to get Tello FPV app and GameSir back into business. What to do and in what exact order to get these two connected to the Extender. Thanks for your help. Three Youtube instruction films are not very clear to me. Maurits

You don't connect the Gamesir to the extender, just to the phone via bluetooth. As long as your phone is connected to the Range Extender, TelloFPV will recognize the signal and give you video feed, like the normal OEM Tello app.

You don't connect the Gamesir to the extender, just to the phone via bluetooth. As long as your phone is connected to the Range Extender, TelloFPV will recognize the signal and give you video feed, like the normal OEM Tello app.
Hi Ansia, Thanks

just make sure the OEM Tello app is closed. Otherwise it doesn't work, as the Ryze app does not release the connection

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv