Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1d connection

guy250!

Reaction score
Hi
What cell phone are you using?

Guy

Mymgb

Reaction score
Remember it is a Bluetooth connection which you switch on on the Tello app

Reactions: OhhGee

FlyME

Reaction score
On iOS devices: Turn Tello on, turn T1d on, connect your phone to Tello’s WiFi, open Tello app, go to Tello app settings, click on Bluetooth Controller Settings and then click on GameSir T1d.

husoaga07

Reaction score
On iOS devices: Turn Tello on, turn T1d on, connect your phone to Tello’s WiFi, open Tello app, go to Tello app settings, click on Bluetooth Controller Settings and then click on GameSir T1d.
Probably, the procedure on Android is similar.

OhhGee

Reaction score
Probably, the procedure on Android is similar.
Tried exactly what you said and the gamesir shows up in the tello app as "disconnected" only...if i try to tap it, it just does nothing......i have an android LG X Power .im wondering if its my phone.....when i connect the gamesir to my phone via bluetooth after about 30 seconds it disconnects itself automatically....so i just dont know

OhhGee

Reaction score
Tried exactly what you said and the gamesir shows up in the tello app as "disconnected" only...if i try to tap it, it just does nothing......i have an android LG X Power .im wondering if its my phone.....when i connect the gamesir to my phone via bluetooth after about 30 seconds it disconnects itself automatically....so i just dont know
I have the same exact problem, i just happen to have another phone (cheap) tried it , and it works!

guy250!

Reaction score
As i had the same problem..nothing helped
I am using a iphone 6 that my girl used and was just at home
It works very very well.

Try to get a used iphone ..older used one
it dose not cost allot ( iphone 5 ) .

Guy

Marshcat

Reaction score
I bought an iPhone 5s for $40. Works perfectly with the T1d. Most of my android devices dont.

guy250!

Reaction score
Marshcat.. with the iPhone 5s
Way to go !

Guy

Marshcat

Reaction score
40 bucks is cheap enough to end the frustration with the tello app.
However with the other apps out there the same android devices will work with other controllers. I was happy to find one that works with my Parrot Flypad.

FuzzyGrub

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this "newbee" error here.

Just received a T1D controller and trying to get it to work with the Tello app. App said it was connected, controller showed it was connected, but the screen still showed the joysticks and controller keys did not activate anything.

Turned out, I didn't kill the firmware update/calibration tool app! :rolleyes: It still had control of the BT connection. Killed it and all was fine.

Tuba

Reaction score
40 bucks is cheap enough to end the frustration with the tello app.
However with the other apps out there the same android devices will work with other controllers. I was happy to find one that works with my Parrot Flypad.
You can control your Tello with a Parrot Flypad? I tried but couldn't get it to work. I posted about it here - I Want To Fly With Sticks!.

How did you get it to work (app name, BT, OTG wired, etc.)?

Pickle

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the forum. I am having trouble getting my t1d to fly the drone. Am able to connect via Bluetooth to iphone, virual controls go away but not able to fly the drone with the sticks. Am I missing something. Thanks in advance

BW

Marshcat

Reaction score
You can control your Tello with a Parrot Flypad? I tried but couldn't get it to work. I posted about it here - I Want To Fly With Sticks!.

How did you get it to work (app name, BT, OTG wired, etc.)?
I'm using it with the aTelloPilot app. It was specified as compatible with the app. It pairs right up and works great.

Tuba

Reaction score
I'm using it with the aTelloPilot app. It was specified as compatible with the app. It pairs right up and works great.
Do you connect the controller to your phone with bluetooth or wired with an OTG cable?

Marshcat

Reaction score
Bluetooth. Haven't tried otg. The app lets you set the stick sensitivity also. That's the bad thing about the Gamesir with the Tello app, its really touchy. I use a cheap ps3 controller via otg with aTello..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonTheBroPony