Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1d connection

OhhGee

Reaction score
Just recieved my Gamesir T1d, can someone please help me connect it to my Tello, i have tried annd tried and cant seem to get it.

Attachments

• 1531867158827-1344898548.jpg
    1531867158827-1344898548.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Probably, the procedure on Android is similar.
Tried exactly what you said and the gamesir shows up in the tello app as "disconnected" only...if i try to tap it, it just does nothing......i have an android LG X Power .im wondering if its my phone.....when i connect the gamesir to my phone via bluetooth after about 30 seconds it disconnects itself automatically....so i just dont know

Tried exactly what you said and the gamesir shows up in the tello app as "disconnected" only...if i try to tap it, it just does nothing......i have an android LG X Power .im wondering if its my phone.....when i connect the gamesir to my phone via bluetooth after about 30 seconds it disconnects itself automatically....so i just dont know
I have the same exact problem, i just happen to have another phone (cheap) tried it , and it works!

As i had the same problem..nothing helped
I am using a iphone 6 that my girl used and was just at home
It works very very well.

Try to get a used iphone ..older used one
it dose not cost allot ( iphone 5 ) .

Guy

Reactions: OhhGee
40 bucks is cheap enough to end the frustration with the tello app.
However with the other apps out there the same android devices will work with other controllers. I was happy to find one that works with my Parrot Flypad.

Thought I'd post this "newbee" error here.

Just received a T1D controller and trying to get it to work with the Tello app. App said it was connected, controller showed it was connected, but the screen still showed the joysticks and controller keys did not activate anything.

Turned out, I didn't kill the firmware update/calibration tool app! :rolleyes: It still had control of the BT connection. Killed it and all was fine.

40 bucks is cheap enough to end the frustration with the tello app.
However with the other apps out there the same android devices will work with other controllers. I was happy to find one that works with my Parrot Flypad.

You can control your Tello with a Parrot Flypad? I tried but couldn't get it to work. I posted about it here - I Want To Fly With Sticks!.

How did you get it to work (app name, BT, OTG wired, etc.)?

I am a newbie to the forum. I am having trouble getting my t1d to fly the drone. Am able to connect via Bluetooth to iphone, virual controls go away but not able to fly the drone with the sticks. Am I missing something. Thanks in advance

BW

I'm using it with the aTelloPilot app. It was specified as compatible with the app. It pairs right up and works great.

Do you connect the controller to your phone with bluetooth or wired with an OTG cable?

Bluetooth. Haven't tried otg. The app lets you set the stick sensitivity also. That's the bad thing about the Gamesir with the Tello app, its really touchy. I use a cheap ps3 controller via otg with aTello..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv