Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1d controller

Won't have my t1d till wednesday, I hope I can figure it out, i don't like flying with a phone, a wifi extender works great at smothing out video, plus it now flys farther than I need it to anyway, works well with all of my wifi drones too

Anyone received theirs yet? When you do please describe your experience. They should be shipping soon. Odd how accessory availability is slower than main product debut these days. Hopefully we'll be describing better more precise flights soon with the controller, at least for Android owners.
Purchased t1d with tello from dji online store i believe 128 dollars combine at house in 3-4days. It was online china store

I was having problems with my T1d, it wouldn't connect. I guess I need to connect to the Tello first and be in stick mode 2 if I'm reading right. I will be hooking up through an iPhone 7

Definitely, I cannot link my T1d with the Tello APP

Can any of you give me a hand?

If the T1d is still not recognized by the Tello App, you may delete the T1d controller or forget the device in the BT setting of your mobile. Connect the BT to reinstall the T1d again. If successful, you may select the Gamesir device from the Bluetooth Controller Settings in the Tello App.

In your video, it looks like your tello is not connected when you try to open the game controller menu.

in my case I had the T1D to work by :
Enable bluetooth on the phone but do not try to pair your phone with the T1D
Open Tello app and connect to tello
The n go to the controller settings in the tello app - that's when I see the T1D available
Click on Gamesir T1D from this menu to connect (Sometimes I have to try a few times but it works eventually)

Hugh

Reactions: Doug D
I am afraid, connecting the phone via WIFI to the drone, made no difference.

:-(
You need to connect the Tello Wifi to your Samsung Mobile first. Check the BT connection on your Tello App to further confirm the actual connection. The tricky part is T1d is required to connect to the Tello App ultimately. Close the BT and open the BT again on your Samsung mobile several times to actually connect your T1d to the Tello App.

Remember, even your Samsung mobile connected to the T1d is of no use. If you've tried everything you can, then that may be a firmware problem. Wait for new firmware or unpdate your firmware and try again.

Attachments

• IMG_2434.PNG
    IMG_2434.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Doug D
Let me check it twice with you, so I am sure I understand what you mean:

1st, I connect mobile with Tello (drone), via WIFI.

2nd - "Check the BT connection on your Tello App to further confirm the actual connection. "

What do you mean? Up to here, I should have no BT connection. :-?

Obviously you need to turn on your mobile to receive the BT signal from the T1d after you've successfully Wifi connected to Tello. Check and confirm the BT signal from the T1d via your Samsung BT is connected. You may turn on and off the BT connection on your Samsung to trigger the correct connection. Finally and most importantly reconfirm the BT connection from your Tello App as shown in my photo.

Different Android devices may behave differently. Some Android devices are difficult to connect. You may want to connect your T1d to an IOS devices such as IPhone 6/7/8/X or IPad Mini or IPad Pro for proper connection first.

A friend lent me an iPhone 6S and it worked just perfect, at the very first attempt.

And that is somehow painfull for me, because I am a Free-software defender. And it doesn't work with Android. :-(

Wee apple 1 - Open Source nill

:-(

I have the Td1 Hooked up to an Iphone 7. It took a few attempts (My faults) but I now have it up and running. I will admit the Gamesir Td1 works really well. Now I need my Wifi repeater to come in.

I downloaded the iOS version and installed the update. There’s a reason why the app was built, and I would care to say to enhance the performance of the Td1 and like everything else in this age of technology nothing is 100% perfect the first time around.

Hum, I can't get my T1D to pair with my S7 edge. Tello w/o the controller on will fly fine using the phone. The T1D does show up on the tello app but as soon as I tap to connect, it shows "failed to connect" and once I close that window it shuts down the tello itself. The FW on the tello is up to date. Any clues?

My bad...didn't see there was a couple more pages of posts!

Got it working after I kept trying to connect in the app as was mentioned. It finally got through. Now at least I have a package. I purchased the 4-battery charger, props, extra guards and case a few weeks back. I actually enjoyed flying this thing now. Choppy video still is rearing its ugly head.

My bad...didn't see there was a couple more pages of posts!

Got it working after I kept trying to connect in the app as was mentioned. It finally got through. Now at least I have a package. I purchased the 4-battery charger, props, extra guards and case a few weeks back. I actually enjoyed flying this thing now. Choppy video still is rearing its ugly head.

Try to use a Mi Wifi Repeater to help as much as possible.
How to Setup Mi WiFi Repeater/Amplifier with Other Routers - Mi Gadgets - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel