Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from The Big Easy!

Duffmanwalkin

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Tello was my first drone and I have always loved it and recommended it but satisfaction is quickly waning.

The drone itself is fine but the app has recently been a nightmare. I have always run it on my Moto G5plus and it has been fine until January. The screen is covered in multiple colored diagonal lines which go away in video mode but the video is tainted. And now it says there is a firmware update but it refuses to download.

This was my go to drone. I wanted to use this for my upcoming YouTube channel. I also have a Dobby so it looks like I'll be using that. But if these problems can't be fixed I might have to relegate Sir Tello to the garbage bin. Which would be very disappointing.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching.(y)

Hi I have loaded the TelloFPV app and I found it very easy to apply and use . There is also a very comprehensive PDF manual you will also have access to if needed. Try this before steering away from tellow .
Cheers 4x4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted