Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Wiltshire UK

Flowerbot

Reaction score
Hello peeps around the globe :D

Bought a toy drone, it was so pants! But I really had fun. Sent it back and got a Tello. I love it...but it has rained or been windy everyday since I got it. I play in my tiny house but it does complain about the light. Got so impatient with the weather I ended up getting the Mini 2 as well, so I can play in rougher weather. It was mentioned perhaps I should send the Tello back, Errr, that will be a big fat no from me!

I really like, no, love them both and is really helping me get my co-ordination and mental accuity back. Thanks DJI x

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello peeps around the globe :D

Bought a toy drone, it was so pants! But I really had fun. Sent it back and got a Tello. I love it...but it has rained or been windy everyday since I got it. I play in my tiny house but it does complain about the light. Got so impatient with the weather I ended up getting the Mini 2 as well, so I can play in rougher weather. It was mentioned perhaps I should send the Tello back, Errr, that will be a big fat no from me!

I really like, no, love them both and is really helping me get my co-ordination and mental accuity back. Thanks DJI x
Is Wiltshire a part of Northern Spain ???? I have a Tello and a Mini 2 and they are brilliant and fun.
I really like my tello cos everything it does is controllable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv