Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello i bought my drone on april 28th and thie thread has been posted on may 26th

Burpy

Reaction score
So far i've been enjoying the drone but today is something off, whenever my bottom sensors on my dji tello see an obstacle like a chair it will go up a bit and then start going down like trying to land, l checked my sensors the red light is on the right side this time and also when it detects the floor, a table any flat surface it will hover to the left and you cannot stop it unless you land, does anyone know a salution?

Yes, i have tried it outside too with good light condition didn't help. Bu thanks

That is pretty normal for it to do that. Mine also has the red light coming from the right sensor. The dji tello has an obstacle avoidance feature which does this behaviour when it detects an abject too near the sensor it goes up. If your fly on a sofa with a cloth on top you'll notice it goes up and down frequently. This is caused by the cloth. Although I do not know about what causes the drifting to the left but you can try resetting the tello or updating the firmware or just do and IMU calibration from the settings.
You can also inspect the sensors for dust or something and just clean it up with moist cloth (dry cloth may cause serious scratches)
Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv